Wednesday, September 1, 2010

If a live show starts at 9/8c in the USA what time will it be in the Philippines


If a live show starts at 9/8c in the USA what time will it be in the Philippines?
I live in the Philippines and I want to watch the MTV Movie Awards 2011 and it starts at 9/8c but I don't know what time will it start here in the Philippines.
Drama - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ooh...I'm trying to find out also! You can watch it on MTV in the philippines-just wait for whatever times it shows. Sadly, I don't have mtv on my cable. So what I'm doing is watching it LIVE on www.mtv.com Or, you can wait tomorrow and watch the whole thing on the website- I did that for 2 years now. I can't wait to watch the teaser trailer for Breaking Dawn and see the winners for best kiss! Oh, and I thought it started at 7/8c
2 :
Manila is 13 hours ahead of Central time so thats 9am your time.






Read more discussions :