Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I live in the Philippines but planning on working abroad. Where can I find a good job as a computer operator


I live in the Philippines but planning on working abroad. Where can I find a good job as a computer operator?
I am also a software programmer specializing in Visual Foxpro. I am a very hardworking and dedicated person.
Programming & Design - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try google
2 :
the U.S. maybe... or India.. China
3 :
monster.com
4 :
I guess you should scratch the word "operator", man. That's almost like saying a telephone operator. With the programming, now you're talking a whole different ballgame. I recommend you try a large city on the West. not so much L.A. but maybe Seattle, Portland, San Jose, places like that. With your skills you can find something quick.




Read more discussions :