Thursday, July 1, 2010

How to get signed to a record label in the US but live in the Philippines


How to get signed to a record label in the US but live in the Philippines?
So... I'm a starting a band. Then we're gonna send demos sometime soon. But I live in the Philippines. If they like us,will they send/bring us to the US? Help? :( I don't wanna get signed here. Help! :) thanks in advance. And by the way,we're kids. :) I'll give points(teach me how to give points or whatever u call it)
Other - Entertainment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Join myspace and put your demo's on your profile.and say your un signed.Also put your songs on youtube and anywhere else you can on the internet. Good luck.
2 :
Visit songcrypt.com kiddo...not kidding here...I'm a musician/songwriter, too...and, I'm from the Phils. as well...





Read more discussions :