Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What kind of VISA do I need to live in the Philippines


What kind of VISA do I need to live in the Philippines?
I am a british citizen currently living in the UK. My stepmother is Filipina. I am travelling to the Philippines shortly and wondering which type of VISA I need and if it is possible for me to apply for the Balikbayan VISA?
Philippines - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will be granted a 21 day tourist visa on arrival and can extend up to 18 months incrementally. Your not eligible for a balkibuyan visa. You would have to be a minor to qualify for that or be married to a returning Philippine citizen.
2 :
BETTER GET AN AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD, ESTABLISHMENTS ASK TOO MUCH WHEN USING A VISA.
3 :
You cannot get the Balikbayan unless you are married to a Filipino. When you come here you will automatically get a 21 days visa. Renew it before the 21 days are up for 38 days. After that renew it for 59 days at a time for up to 16 not 18 months. It will cost roughly 5,000 pesos each time. After 16 months you will have to leave the country overnite to start the process again.
4 :
21 day visa





Read more discussions :