Wednesday, January 21, 2009

can my wife who is from the philippines live with me in the uk when i file for bankruptcy if she hasnt a visa


can my wife who is from the philippines live with me in the uk when i file for bankruptcy if she hasnt a visa?
i live in the uk and am thinking of fileing for bankruptacy. my wife has not got her visa for the uk. if i file for bankruptacy can she ever get in to the uk to live as a family. if so how long would it take. what kinda visa could she aply for? could i move out of the country to live and work then come back?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should consult an immigration attorney, but I'm not sure what bankruptcy has to do with a visa... There are work visas available...check with your issuing agency about the requirements for these...
2 :
No loser