Friday, August 14, 2009

What is required to live in the Philippines for aproximately 2 years


What is required to live in the Philippines for aproximately 2 years?
I plan to marry my Filipino wife in the Philippines in September 2008 and plan to arrive in July 2008. We would like to live in the Philippines for approximately 2 years so that I can become familiar with the customs, language and my in-laws. I am also considering opening some businesses there. What is required in terms of a visa etc? I presently own businesses in the US.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you got married you can apply for balikbayan visa which is valid for 1 year. After that leave the country for a daytrip to hongkong and return for another year on the balikbayan visa. As for the idea opening a business - well if you wanna waste your money go ahead. - also nice advise. Try to find a place to live far away from your in-laws. Otherwise you will be held responsible for everything. Schooling, healthcare, food etc.pp.







Read more discussions :