Monday, May 7, 2012

I want to buy a gaming laptop. And I live in the Philippines, help please


I want to buy a gaming laptop. And I live in the Philippines, help please?
I want a very nice gaming laptop, and I would like to know what model/brand and how much it would cost? Thanks a million. :)
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The best gaming laptops for their price are the Gateway Fx Series. Its equivalent to a $1400 Alienware. If you shop around online you can find them for about $900 USD. If your willing to put down good money then look into Falcon Northwest.com, High end Alienware (low end are pretty looking POS dells), www.sagernotebook.com/, www.stealthmachines.com/. Remember the 4 important things in gaming. 1. GRAPHICS CARD. (You want dedicated not integrated) 2. CPU. (Intel is better, Dual core at least but i5 or i7 if you can). 3. RAM at least 4 gigs. At bare minimum. 4. HDD Speed. Most over looked aspect of gaming rigs. you want anything higher then 5400rpm. Solid slate is better. Good luck.






Read more discussions :