Friday, May 7, 2010

Are you proud to live in the Philippines


Are you proud to live in the Philippines?
Are you proud to live in the Philippines? How can you show being proud to Philippines? How can you show your gratitude to God?
Philippines - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
to me that's like asking, "are you proud to live in a sewer governed by sewer rats?". lmao.
2 :
I am. I recommend the country. I thank Him everyday.
3 :
Are you proud to live in the Philippines: I am Proud to be Pinoy! How can you show being proud to philippines: i'm proud to be a pilipino not just because i live here, also because Philippines has abundant natural resources in areas such as agriculture, natural beauty and minerals. It has fertile lands, diverse flora and fauna, extensive coastlines and rich mineral deposits. how can you show your gratitude to God: i show my gratitude by church attendance. Pinoy Ako!
4 :
yes i am proud to live in the Philippines of course i always sing the national anthem every friday or monday i am thanking to god for blessing and also giving me many things that can help me
5 :
Yes. I
6 :
Yes i'm proud and blessed to have a homeland, better than nothing. there are many people in this world without a homeland like Palestinians and Kurds people. So thanks to him and also to our ancestors who were fought for the independence of this country.
7 :
There's no place like home.. It may be a poor country but it gave me my origin it sheltered my ancestors and I would not be here if not the country that nurtured my entire clan. Philippines is God given country for many Filipinos and earned our education from that country. It is a great nation if only managed properly if it is in turmoil now it is not by any means fault of the Philippines but the people who are running it. I love my mother country and will love it as long as I live. If I get to reach my goal I will share it to the needy of the Philippines. Who cares if the government is corrupt, it does not mean I will hate my country because of them. I will share what I can in a manner where corrupt government will not and cannot touch what I can offer.
8 :
Somewhat. Not do what graft and corruptors are doing. Not follow Pinoys who are slaves of Satan.





Read more discussions :