Saturday, May 14, 2011

How to long does it take for a 21 year old US citizen to petition her mother, who live in the Philippines


How to long does it take for a 21 year old US citizen to petition her mother, who live in the Philippines?
This is the situation. My niece is turning 21 this year. She is in the service (US Army). She and I have been working together to petition my sister and my sisters other children, ages 18, 16, and 14. My questions are- Can she petition them all at once? How long does it take to process the paper work?
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
She may be able to petition her mother. A V visa takes only about a year to process. I'm not sure about her siblings. Usually, it's the parent who petitions their children. Browse through www.uscis.gov to get information about visas and petitioning relatives. You may want to visit the US embassy website in Manila as well.





Read more discussions :