Saturday, May 7, 2011

I m seperated ,I live in the Philippines, Can I file a divorce while I m visiting the USA


I m seperated ,I live in the Philippines, Can I file a divorce while I m visiting the USA ?
I m planning to visit the USA soon, at the same time, I like to file a divorce there, becoz it is faster N maybe it will cost less than the Philippines. Is it possible to get a divorce there? plz help...I m in Love with someone in the USA N planning to get marry.
Immigration - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes
2 :
Register a name change with the Philippine Embassy while you are there.
3 :
Are you sure it's not because of the too often reoccuring "golddigger" motif? why do women want to leave with half?
4 :
My Best friends Mom is filopino and her dad is american, I dont know how they did it but I will ask them and get back to u! =)
5 :
You have to live here for 6 months before filing.





Read more discussions :