Friday, October 14, 2011

I would like to get a Standard Poodle. I live in the Philippines


I would like to get a Standard Poodle. I live in the Philippines?
I can't find any Standard Poodle breeders here in the Philippines. Are there here? Or Is there a way to get it from another country?
Dogs - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You don't need a standard poodle.There mean.One atack my freind and fightwith her dog.
2 :
@blame it on the breed, Standard Poodles are the most docile animals in the dog world. Very loving and gentle with kids. I have bred, raised and trained hundreds over the last 35+ years and never had a mean one never even had one growl at anyone. The one on my profile is a service dog,a Retired Champion Stud dog that has been neutered. Don't spread lies about the breed because you met one that was a poorly bred dog. To the poster, get in touch with the AKC and see if you can locate a breeder in the Philippines.





Read more discussions :