Thursday, June 21, 2012

i live in the philippines.can someone please tell me a good brand of dog food for my pitbull puppy


i live in the philippines.can someone please tell me a good brand of dog food for my pitbull puppy?
its very limited here...and i dont want to feed my puppy raw meat either.
Dogs - 11 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You may wish to check this out: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com
2 :
I raised my pit on Pedigree.
3 :
anything that is NOT from china is good so cook it then
4 :
do not feed your puppy people food, it is very bad for them, they can become overwieght and malnurished, just like humans!! eukanuba or purina for puppies are the best kinds of foods for a puppy. dont buy the cheap store brand, its bad for their hearts! and dont buy Iams food either, they do animal testing! animals suffer in Iams food labs!!
5 :
Pedigree.
6 :
iams or pedigree
7 :
Nutro max for large breed puppy. I have also tried eukanuba and science diet. I like Ntro the best
8 :
i use purina puppy chow it really great. my puppy has grown so big and strong. now he is so hard to keep up with.
9 :
erm .. well u can try Pedigree or Alpo
10 :
my dog eats science diet try it
11 :
Dog food made by Purina is probably a good thing to do. Purina has been around for ALOT of years and has limited amounts of recalls on their foods.. Purina Puppy chow would be Great for your puppy.. You should have that there..





Read more discussions :