Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am a 22 year old boy, I live in Philippines,I indulge sex to a 17 year old girl, is it legal


I am a 22 year old boy, I live in Philippines,I indulge sex to a 17 year old girl, is it legal?
The problem is she got pregnant,and I don't want to have a family yet,Is it legal?Do you think I am free for child abuse law?She is my girlfriend before, and there is no harassment or any alcoholic drinks involve before we committed sex.And she know that I have a girlfriend.And I love my girlfriend very much, but because of temptation I can't resist it.What should I do then?Please help me. I need a legal advice.Thank you very much.
Other - Pregnancy & Parenting - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
thats sick you cho mo






Read more discussions :