Saturday, February 7, 2009

Where would you rather live the Philippines or Singapore


Where would you rather live the Philippines or Singapore? Why?
Where would you rather live the Philippines or Singapore? From what I've heard you couldn't have two places that could be completely different from each other. My question to you is what country is better to live in? Which country has happier, friendlier people? Which country has better quality of life? Which country has better job opportunities and economic growth? Which country has hotter girls? (Don't need to answer this one if you don't want to!!) Which country do you think is an overall happier place to be?
Other - Asia Pacific - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Philippines- my friend was born and raised there and Tim Tebow was born there
2 :
Philippines...my relatives are there and the beaches are amazing!
3 :
i think singapore has the friendlier people and they are mostly korean i think the philippines have so many stereotypes and they look like asians im not sure about that one i would choose singapore mostly singapore!
4 :
As i've never been to singapore nor lived in singapore, i can only give my opinion on the philippines.. I love it because its my home country. i have my friends and family here so i'm happy in Philippines. I know i will feel lonely if ever i will be in singapore for a long time and will certainly want to save money and go home whenever i can. My opinion on this might change in case i have my own family and would be settling in Singapore. In terms of better job opportunities/ economic growth and quality of life, i would say singapore. Its a rich country with 30 pesos exchange rate after all. I dont hear lots of singaporean people wanting to come to Philippines to find a job. As for hotter girls, hmm, i'm a girl so I can't really answer this. As for which country has hotter males, i can't answer also because i've never really met any singaporean males at all.
5 :
Even though I'm from the Philippines, I'd rather live in Singapore, because they're VERY clean (I'm a neat freak) and the Philippines is a bit dirty and they have lots of bugs there (I'm scared of bugs). My friend went there over spring break and she hated it. Lol. And Singapore has a better economy. So I'd rather live in Singapore. That's just the type of person I am.
6 :
THOSE TWO COUNTRIES CANNOT COMPARE!!!! Singapore is the best country in every aspect in the Southeast Asia region. If I had choice to live in a Country south of China, It would definitely be Singapore. Philippines would probably be at the end of the list.
7 :
PINAS! (philippines) i live here, thats why.. *wink i dont like singapore, it reminds me of flor contemplacion (im not sure of the surname)
8 :
If I were Philipino, I would choose the Phillipines of course. Otherwise if I don't hate Singapore more than Phillipines, then I would choose Singapore. However, in response to the following questions: Which country has happier, friendlier people? -Phillipines it seems Which country has better quality of life? -Singapore Which country has better job opportunities and economic growth? -Singapore Which country has hotter girls? (Don't need to answer this one if you don't want to!!) -Only a matter of preference Which country do you think is an overall happier place to be? -Depends on you! You would only know if you've been to both places!
9 :
Philippines... My home country...






Read more discussions :