Wednesday, November 7, 2012

for dentists about invisaline in PA


for dentists about invisaline in PA?
hi im almost 16 and have never been to a dentist (yes i know what you are thinking) my teeth need a little whitening but i have a question about straightening my teeth i wanna invisaline but i dont know if i can get it. My teeth are crooked or not just not straight they are not that bad but i really want straight teeth. my mom is gonna set me up with a dentist soon. I just wanna know if it will hurt and any other advice would help too. thank you. i also live in ph,pa if that helps.
Dental - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, it hurts a little in the beginning. Your dentist will give you all the other info because that varies with individual case.




Read more discussions :